Have questions about the ANSI/IACET Standard? Struggling with a specific part of the application process?
IACET supports organizations applying for AP accreditation and reaccreditation with a wide range of resources.
Download our 1-page step-by-step instruction guide.
Get Knowledge When — and — How You Need It
Whether online or in person, you'll find a host of opportunities to learn from experts and peers in and the world of training. These include:
- Workshops that walk through the ANSI/IACET Standard and explain the AP application process and help you identify satisfactory responses and document processes
- eLearning course that offers interactive exercises and examples to help you visualize the necessary component for submitting a successful AP application.
- Monthly AP Application Assistance webinars to answer Standard and application questions
Study Up on the Standard (and Much More)
IACET also offers ample reading material on the latest learning theories, research and insights into continuing education and training, including:
- The bi-weekly eNewsletter, The CET Connection, featuring the latest CE/T developments and IACET news
- Publications, such as expert guides on learning theories and reports by practitioners in the field
- References used in the ongoing maintenance of the ANSI/IACET Standard
- Illustration showing how the ANSI/IACET Standard relates to the ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation) model