Posted on: November 27, 2017
The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) is interested in publishing your relevant content for professional educators and trainers on our website blog. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your expertise and be recognized by a large audience of professionals. IACET has an average of 9,000 unique website users per month, and contributions could provide excellent exposure for the author, and added value for IACET’s blog readers.
Below is a list of proposed topics, along with a checklist (Brandall, 2016) contributors can reference before submitting content to IACET.
- Distance learning,
- learning technologies,
- competency based training,
- face-to-face classroom tips for engagement,
- instructional design tips,
- book reviews related to continuing education and training topics,
- research reviews related to continuing education and training topics
- training evaluation methods,
- training needs analysis,
- assessment methods,
- global trends in continuing education and training,
- other topics unambiguously related to continuing education and training.
IACET Content Submission Guidelines and Checklist
- Relevant to the topics listed above.
- Represents sound structure with an introduction, a series of structured points and a conclusion.
- Displays correct spelling and grammar with errors easily missed by spell check and filler words removed.
- Demonstrates consistent use of punctuation.
- Represents the active voice.
- Includes accurate facts with proper sourcing.
- Includes keywords and links for search engine optimization.
- Includes compelling, related images.
- Blog articles are approximately 600 to 1,600 words. If more words are needed to convey a quality point, submissions are acceptable as long as the content adheres to the guidelines.
- IACET’s goal is to make blog posts readable within approximately 7 minutes at an average reading rate of 300 words per minute.
- Any applicable search engine optimization tags that are recommended.
How to Submit
Agree to the terms and submit your blog article here or copy and paste this link in your browser. https://goo.gl/forms/sBljzANG8BDAaTRB2
Articles are accepted year round.
Brandall, B. (2016, November 3). The ultimate editing checklist for content marketers [Blog Post]. Retrieved from https://problogger.com/ultimate-editing-checklist-content-marketers/
Tell your network about this Announcement