Posted on: October 15, 2019
As part of its annual budgeting process, the IACET Board of Directors reviews tuition and fees to ensure they continue to support an exemplary level of quality and service for IACET members.
In September, 2019 the Board of Directors unanimously voted to increase fees associated with IACET's accreditation program effective January 1, 2020. Please note this is the first fee increase since 2017.
The new rates are as follows:?
- The Standard and Initial Application and the Standard and Reaccreditation Application shall be $495.
- The review fee for an initial application shall be $4,290. This is inclusive of all travel for site reviewers and other review services by two expert reviewers within North America. Minor fees for providers located outside North America may apply to help with extra travel expenses.
- The review fee for a reaccreditation application shall be $3,275. As with the review fee for an initial application, this is inclusive of travel for site reviewers and the review services of two expert reviewers within North America. International providers located outside of North America may have additional travel expenses.
- Annual membership dues for accredited providers shall be $1,095.
- Individual membership dues shall be $129.
- Associate Organization membership dues shall be $2,495.
If you have any questions about your membership benefits or rates, please contact us.
Tell your network about this Announcement