This course provides a review of documentation, evidence, and reporting required for submitting an application for IACET reaccreditation. Topics include essential deliverables for maintaining your IACET accreditation. By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate between initial accreditation and reaccreditation.
- Identify the essential elements of re-accreditation; including required documentation and evidence.
- Discuss how to ensure that annual reports help inform planning and application efforts for reaccreditation.
- Discuss the aspects of the reaccreditation application.
- Develop a plan for reaccreditation
- Participants must be an Accredited Provider in good standing.
- Participants must have purchased the ANSI/IACET 1-2018 Standard and Reaccreditation Application Bundle.
- Participants must also review the 2018 Standard and the 2013 to 2018 crosswalk documentation prior to attending the virtual training session as neither will be covered in great detail.