|Organization Name||A2LA Workplace Training|
|Short Name (DBA)||AWPT|
|Location||Frederick, MD US|
|Primary Phone Number||(301) 644-3235|
|Accredited Provider Since||2013|
|Audiences Served||Both (Internal and External Participants)|
A2LA Workplace Training (AWPT) provides training through a variety of proven delivery methods, both in a traditional classroom setting and remote learning. Classroom courses are offered either publicly or as customized contract training requested by a specific organization. Remote courses are delivered either as self-paced online e-learning modules or through live instructor-led courses called Virtual Classroom. Customized training is also available on the virtual platform. Regardless of your preferred delivery method, AWPT courses help you gain the knowledge you need to be a leader in your field and provide valuable insight on international quality standards, quality processes, technical measurements and tools, and soft skills.
Learn as subject matter expert trainers explain, in-depth, the accreditation industry's most sought-after topics. AWPT training programs are designed to help professionals acquire and maintain the skills crucial to their industry by:
• Providing tools and strategies for establishing efficient, strategic, and functional management systems to support organizational mission, vision, goals, and objectives,
• Equipping laboratories with mechanisms to monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of their management systems,
• Enhancing skills in measurement and measurement analysis principles that ensure consistent results,
• Explaining specific concepts, such as cause analysis, measurement uncertainty, risk-based thinking, and risk management, etc.,
• Applying and customizing quality principles to various types and sizes of organizations, and
• Guiding prospective accreditation and certification applicants through the internal audit and assessment processes.