Posted on 27-Feb-16
In preparation for the 2016 IACET Awards, we thought we'd take a look back at who won the Exemplar Award in the past. As you can see, in 2010, internal and external training programs were recognized separately. In 2015, the Awards committee reviewed nominees for two Innovation of the Year Awards.
We can't wait to see the categories for 2016 in a few months. The 2016 Award recipients will be honored at a reception on Thursday, September 22, 2016 in Ft. Worth, Texas.
Why was it established?
"The Exemplar Award honors exemplary, results-oriented programs or projects that demonstrate cost-effective, significant, and relevant impact on the populations served as evidenced by testimony. Eligibility requirement: At least one partner is an IACET member."
- 2012 - Exemplar Award for External Training:Technology Transfer Services, Inc.
- 2011 - Exemplar Award for External Training: The Culinary Institute of America
- 2011 - Exemplar Award for Internal Training: North Shore LIJ Health System - Center for Learning & Innovation (now Northwell Health)
- 2010 - Exemplar Award for External Training: GCFLearnFree.org
- 2010 - Exemplar Award for Internal Training: Urban Engineers, Inc.
- 2009 - Exemplar Award: The City of Tallahassee and Honorable Mention: HDR and Western Suffolk BOCES
- 2008 - Exemplar Award: Audatex, a Solera Compahy
- 2007 - Exemplar Award: GCF Global Learning
- 2005 - Exemplar Award: CDM (for their DC Water & Sewer Authority Operations & Maintenance Training & Certification Program)
- 2004 - Exemplar Award: The Childcare Resources
- 2001 - Exemplar Award: LBL Strategies, LTD
- 2000 - Exemplar Award: The Energy Center of Wisconsin
- 1999 - Exemplar Award: New Jersey Department of Personnel, Human Resource Development Institute
Tell your network about this post