Posted on: August 13, 2018
The following agenda is being publically posted in compliance with IACET Bylaws Article IV, Section A on meeting agenda notice.
IACET Board of Directors Meeting
September 13 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
September 14 8:00 a.m. – to 12:00 p.m.
Hilton Post Oak Hotel, Houston, Texas
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of Agenda
MOTION NEEDED: “to approve the agenda.”
- Approval of minutes
- Minutes from March 9, 2018
- Minutes from March 27, 2018 virtual vote to approve DMG $25K and appoint K. LaMarsh
- Minutes from June 21, 2018 Interim Meeting
- Minutes from virtual vote August 6, 2018 – Reconstitute Nominations and Elections Committee
- Minutes from Emergency Board meeting August 8, 2018 – Addressing Issues of COI
MOTION NEEDED: “to approve the minutes.”
- Reports of Officers
- Chairman – Peter Finn
- Secretary – Clyde Seepersad
- Treasurer/Finance Committee – Jim Barnes
MOTION NEEDED: “to approve the 2018-2019 budget.”
- CEO Report – Joe McClary
- The written CEO report is provided and will not be reviewed in its entirety during the meeting. However, questions will be taken over areas of interest.
- Presentation by international partners for Asia Pacific - CET Global – Daryl Lim, Thomas Yeo
- Committee Reports
- Nominations and Elections Committee – Clyde Seepersad
MOTION NEEDED: “To approve election results and ratify appointment of new Board members.”
- Personnel Committee Report – Andrew Kauser
- Association Ratio Report
- IACET Staff Handbook
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Advisory Board – Bryan Wollam
- Engineering Advisory Board – Randy Wall
- Commission Report – Debbie Friedman
MOTION NEEDED: “to approve the Commission Policies and Procedures.”
(Not provided as of 8-13 but reported as coming sometime in September).
- Council Report – Stuart Karasik
- NEW BUSINESS
- Strategic planning evaluation and review new proposed plan.
MOTION NEEDED: “Approve the 2018-2020 IACET Strategic Plan.”
- Proposed updates to Bylaws, Policies and Procedures.
- RECOGNITION OF NEW OFFICERS
Tell your network about this Announcement