July 19, 2022
8:30 am–12:30 pm EST (Expired)
This half-day workshop provides participants opportunities to practice writing policies, processes and developing plans to collect evidence related to the continuing education and training (CE/T) function. It also provides applicants more in-depth discussion about what to submit for the annual report to best position themselves for reaccreditation in the fifth year.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate between policies, processes, instructions, SOPs, and evidence for the ANSI/IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training application.
- Develop and document policies and processes that reflect their CE/T functions.
- Create a plan to gather evidence that supports their documented policies and processes.
- Create a plan for communicating CE/T documentation throughout the organization (as well as third parties and clients) to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Discuss aspects of annual reporting and how effective documentation of changes and improvements facilitates the process of reaccreditation