Ecuador - Universidad San Francisco de Quito
February 27, 2018 8:00 AM – February 28, 2018 4:00 PM EST (Expired)
To learn more and to register, visit Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
The Certificate on the Application of Adult Learning Principles provides critical knowledge about the main concepts of adult learning and the development of instructional design that will streamline training, reduce waste and save the developer time while enhancing learning.
Goals of the course:
- Define and recognize how adults learn and why.
- Design solid learning programs in face-to-face and virtual mode that meet international education standards.
- Differentiate strategies for face-to-face and virtual courses.
- Save hours in the development of forms, checklists and course design documents. IACET provides examples of course design documents, evaluations and checklists that simplify the development of the program.
- Learn to set a pace for instruction and effectively monitor students' mastery of the content.
- Keep students engaged and interested.
- Learn to gain greater respect from the audience and use games, discussions and other interactive strategies to stimulate learning.
- Apply different learning methodologies to increase learning.
- Identify popular instructional design models and learn to apply them.
- Apply knowledge of personality types and learning styles to educational programs.
- Learn the basics of psychometrics and how to better measure learning.
- Recognize the pitfalls in the design of the evaluation and how to avoid them.
- Learn to involve students.
To learn more and to register, please click here.