Posted on: October 18, 2016
IACET is excited to announce the launch of its new website that is loaded with new features to provide extra value for our members. Here are just a few of the new benefits you will notice at the new IACET.org:
- Responsive design - makes accessing IACET from mobile devices including phones and tablets easier than ever.
- Provider Spotlight - accredited providers can now upload their logos, descriptions of their organization and links to their social media sites to better promote their organization. Each day, IACET chooses a provider who has provided their information and features them in the Provider Spotlight area on IACET’s home page. Be sure to provide your organizations information by logging in and clicking your “organization” and filling in the applicable fields. When your organization is chosen to appear on IACET’s home page, we will email you to let you know. If you prefer not have this exposure, you can opt out in the members only area under your Preferences.
- New enhanced provider directory – makes finding accredited providers easier than ever before. Be sure to populate your organization’s information in the “Organization” area after logging in to take full advantage of these new promotional tools. Completing this important information helps prospective learners and clients find you.
- Easier access to important information, event registration, online store and content exclusively for individual members and accredited providers.
- View available committees, expectations, and signup for one or more committees kicking off in January 2017.
Check out these and other new features at the new IACET.org.
Tell your network about this Announcement