Why IACET established its awards program?
"The Exemplar Award honors exemplary, results-oriented programs or projects that demonstrate cost-effective, significant, and relevant impact on the populations served as evidenced by testimony. Eligibility requirement: At least one partner is an IACET member."
- 2012 - Exemplar Award for External Training:Technology Transfer Services, Inc.
- 2011 - Exemplar Award for External Training: The Culinary Institute of America
- 2011 - Exemplar Award for Internal Training: North Shore LIJ Health System - Center for Learning & Innovation (now Northwell Health)
- 2010 - Exemplar Award for External Training: GCFLearnFree.org
- 2010 - Exemplar Award for Internal Training: Urban Engineers, Inc.
- 2009 - Exemplar Award: The City of Tallahassee and Honorable Mention: HDR and Western Suffolk BOCES
- 2008 - Exemplar Award: Audatex, a Solera Compahy
- 2007 - Exemplar Award: GCF Global Learning
- 2005 - Exemplar Award: CDM (for their DC Water & Sewer Authority Operations & Maintenance Training & Certification Program)
- 2004 - Exemplar Award: The Childcare Resources
- 2001 - Exemplar Award: LBL Strategies, LTD
- 2000 - Exemplar Award: The Energy Center of Wisconsin
- 1999 - Exemplar Award: New Jersey Department of Personnel, Human Resource Development Institute