The International Accreditors for Continuing Education (IACET) and InSync Training are pleased to announce a strategic partnership to support learning and development professionals, educators, and trainers in ongoing efforts to sharpen their skills, navigate cutting-edge virtual learning tools and leverage methods vital to staying competitive, optimizing learner knowledge, and retaining employees.
Master Virtual Producer Description (Full One-Day Immersion)
Producers are the bridge to virtual excellence! When seen as instructional partners, not just technical hosts, they dramatically increase environmental engagement and create a sense of psychological safety for everyone. Learn how to monitor the technical aspects of a virtual learning event while keeping an eye on the input and engagement of the participants, in addition to supporting the facilitator.
Throughout the program we focus on the Virtual Producer’s role in supporting the InQuire
Engagement FrameworkTM, a three-pronged approach for maximizing engagement of all learners in the virtual classroom.
Guiding Questions for this Course
• How do I reinforce my learners’ engagement in the virtual classroom?
• What are the basic responsibilities of a producer and what skills do I need?
• What factors might influence my role as a producer?
• What resources are available to support my role?
• How do I know what support my learners need during a live session?
• What can I do to enhance the learning?
• What interpersonal skills do I need to support the learning?
• How do I provide the right support when technical or behavioral issues arise?
• How do I manage the multiple responsibilities of a producer?
• What are the basic features and functionality of the virtual classroom?
• How can I become a GREAT producer?
The final project consists of establishing several goals for yourself and meeting those goals in the actual production of a virtual course (of your choosing), then completing a reflections exercise associated with producing a live event.
Lauren Burns is an experienced virtual facilitator and producer. She has been working in the virtual classroom for eleven years, continually searching for ways to improve the experience of the learners. Lauren facilitates content in the area of management, new hire onboarding, facilitation and production skills, as well as virtual design skills. Her passion is creating a virtual environment that allows learners to forget about the technology and to become immersed in the conversation around the topic of focus. She continues to be excited about all of the emerging technology that improves the engagement of the virtual environment.
Dates Available: February 3, 2023 9:00 AM – November 9, 2023 9:59 AM
Remote Attendee (Member)
This fee applies to members who register to attend the event remotely.
Remote Attendee (Non-Member)
This fee applies to non-members who register to attend the event remotely.