via Zoom Webinars
November 17, 2022
1:00–2:00 pm EST (Expired)
Log-in or Join to access archived recording
Virtual training is about more than showing up with slides, turning on the video, and hoping people learn. Effective virtual training takes specialized design techniques, facilitation mastery, and strong production support.
In this session, Karen Vieth will share the real reasons virtual training isn't living up to your expectations, and how you can help your training team achieve virtual excellence.
You’ll learn how to:
- Tackle learner engagement on 3 dimensions: intellectual, environmental, and emotional
- Upskill your team to:
- Design lessons that align learner intent with instructional goals
- Facilitate in a way that stimulates curiosity and ensures learning transfer
- Support learners with a strong production team
- We’ll provide overview of the learning journey that helps you achieve Virtual Learning Excellence in your organization either as a virtual designer, facilitator, producer, or Virtual Learning Expert®. Attendees will be leave with a special offer to help them master the virtual classroom platform of their choice.
Somebody needs to be the expert in your organization – why not you?