This two-day, instructor-led workshop is an interactive and collaborative event where you will be able to identify, create, and analyze the evidence required to show compliance to the ANSI/IACET Standard 1-2018 for Continuing Education and Training. Opportunities will be given for learners to assemble and validate the evidence for submission.
Upon completion of this workshop learners will be able to:
• Identify and create the documents required by each element in the application and reapplication.
• Articulate the rationale behind the requirements of the ANSI/ IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training (the Standard).
• Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/ IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training and required as evidence in the (re)application.
• Create a plan to ensure Standard compliance throughout their organizations.
• Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Instructional Design and Delivery as required by the ANSI/IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training.