This instructor-led workshop provides an introduction to the IACET accreditation criteria and application process. Topics include adult learning, instructional design, accreditation documentation, policy development, compliance plans, and annual reporting.
1. Identify the types of documents required by each element in the application.
2. Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/ IACET Standard and required as evidence in the application.
3. Create a plan to ensure standard compliance throughout their organizations.
4. Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Adult Learning and Instructional Design
5. Discuss essential elements of annual reporting and re-accreditation (overview only)