Remote participation via Zoom
October 20, 2020
8:00 am–12:30 pm EST (Expired)
This half-day workshop provides a review of documentation, evidence, and the reporting required for submitting an application for IACET reaccreditation. Topics include essential deliverables for maintaining your IACET accreditation.
Learning outcomes: by the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate between initial accreditation and reaccreditation.
- Identify the essential elements of reaccreditation, including required documentation and evidence.
- Discuss how to ensure annual reports help inform planning and application efforts for reaccreditation.
- Discuss the aspects of the reaccreditation application.
- Develop a plan for reaccreditation
- Participants must be an Accredited Provider in good standing.
- Participants must have purchased the ANSI/IACET 1-2018 Standard and Reaccreditation Application Bundle.
- Participants must also review the 2018 Standard and the 2013 to 2018 crosswalk documentation prior to attending the workshop, as neither will be covered in great detail