The news across higher education is about providing students with skills they need for jobs and more often professors are asked to show evidence of student learning. This webinar will focus on planning assessment to better understand what students are learning in a course. To meet this focus the following outcomes will be addressed where participants will:
• Examine the learning outcomes written for a course;
• Describe how assessments throughout the course address these learning outcomes;
• Analyze how well students have mastered the learning outcomes using these assessments;
• Discuss summative and formative assessments use in a course;
• Make a plan how formative and summative assessment along with mapping how learning outcomes are addressed can provide you the best picture of what your students are learning.
Register You are not signed in, so non-member pricing is being displayed. After logging-in, member pricing will be used if applicable.