Posted on: March 25, 2016
IACET Seeking a Marketing Partner in the Middle East and India
Proposals are due by COB on April 29, 2016.
Download the full RFP here.
IACET recognizes potential marketing partners may have more experience in one area than others therefore partners will be considered for one or more of the regions listed.
Proposal Guideline Summary
- Background and Qualifications
- Basic Marketing Plan with Objectives
- Compensation Plan
To increase the number of IACET Accredited Providers in the specified regions.
- Engage in limited marketing efforts on behalf of IACET.
- Provide knowledge of and connection with government officials.
- Field questions about IACET that require a person fluent in Arabic or applicable local language.
Download the full RFP to read the scope.
Request for Proposal Due Date & Project Timeline
Proposals are due by close of business on April 29, 2016. Please submit the proposal toceo@IACET.org or to request any additional information.
The timeline is aggressive due to some opportunities which are already in place.
- Project initiation phase begins in May 2016.
- Regional marketing plan and budget will be completed by June 1, 2016.
- The terms of the agreement will be for one to two years with an option to end the agreement after one year.
Download the full RFP for further information.
Tell your network about this Announcement