Call for Officers Nominations 2018 - TREASURER
The Nominations and Elections Committee is seeking nominations from a pool of individuals that have served on the Board for at least one year during the past five years and on the Finance committee at least one year in the last five years to fill one Officer vacancy on the Board of Directors; specifically, the Treasurer. The Board of Directors elects the Secretary, and the Secretary-elect will commence his/her term of office in 2018 at the close of the fall Board meeting. The Secretary will serve a two-year term that expires in September 2020. A Job Description and expectations of the position are available for review here.
You may nominate yourself or be nominated by another IACET member. If nominating yourself, complete the Officer Nomination Form-Treasurer. If nominating someone else, please provide access to the form for completion by the nominee after he/she has agreed to accept the nomination.
The candidate must:
1. Have a desire to use his/her expertise for the benefit of IACET: e.g. leadership in continuing education and training, marketing; association management; financial management as evidenced by the candidate’s statement of his/her expertise and how he/she plans to use that expertise for IACET.
2. Sign a statement declaring his/her qualifications for office and willingness to:
3. Be a member of IACET in good standing, as evidenced by:
4. Have held a leadership position in IACET or another organization (e.g., hospital board, community organization, work unit or committee) or group as evidenced by a list of leadership roles, dates of roles, number of members in group, and contribution toward tangible results of the organization’s or group’s efforts. Simple membership in an organization, unit, committee or group does not qualify.
5. Have served on the Board and on the Finance Committee for at least one year during the previous five years.
The Nominations and Elections Committee will review the nominations for compliance with IACET Policies and Procedures, check for clear and comprehensive responses to all questions, vet responses against criteria, check references and prepare a final slate. Profiles of the eligible candidates will be sent with the election ballot to the IACET Board of Directors in August 2018.
Nominations must be received at the IACET office by 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, July 25, 2018.