This two-day, instructor-led workshop is an interactive and collaborative event where you will be able to identify, create, and analyze the evidence required to show compliance to the ANSI/IACET Standard 1-2018 for Continuing Education and Training. Opportunities will be given for learners to assemble and validate the evidence for submission.
Upon completion of this workshop learners will be able to:
• Identify and create the documents required by each element in the application and reapplication.
• Articulate the rationale behind the requirements of the ANSI/ IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training (the Standard).
• Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/ IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training and required as evidence in the (re)application.
• Create a plan to ensure Standard compliance throughout their organizations.
• Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Instructional Design and Delivery as required by the ANSI/IACET 1-2018 Standard for Continuing Education and Training.
Jim Cook is a continuing education and training leader in both the government and private sectors.
His expertise includes creating, managing, and growing continuing education businesses through effective strategic planning, management, leadership, and budgeting.
Jim has prepared three organizations for IACET Accreditation before successfully completing Applications for Initial Accreditation for each company.
Jim has been an IACET Commissioner for four years, also serving on the IACET Accreditation Review Committee (ARC). Jim has reviewed dozens of Initial and Re-Accreditation Applications as a Lead Reviewer.
Jim enjoys training adults by getting them involved, showing them the value and relevance of the material in the course, and allowing everyone to share their experiences.
Dates Available: August 3, 2021 12:00 AM – August 16, 2021 4:59 PM
|Remote Attendee (Member)
This fee applies to members who register to attend the event remotely.
|Remote Attendee (Non-Member)
This fee applies to non-members who register to attend the event remotely.
Success in a learning event is dependent on active participation and engagement by the attendee throughout the course. In order to earn a course completion certificate and digital badge for any IACET learning event, attendees are required to fully participate in the training activities, lectures, and discussion. This applies to those attending in-person and remotely. Participation is defined as greater than 90% attendance of the scheduled course time and active engagement verified by the facilitator. Remote participation requires a working webcam and microphone; the webcam must be activated throughout the learning event.
Registration fees will be refunded only if requests for cancellation/refunds are received in writing at least two weeks prior to the conference or educational offering. A 20% processing fee will be assessed. No refunds will be made within 14 days of an offering. However, substitutes may be made for another delegate to attend activities offered by the Association in lieu of the original applicant.